Sunday, 29 January 2017

Little Shrimp


I'm still discovering wonders at the edge of the sea. I know it's a cliche that the sea holds more than we can imagine but the seaweed-smelly low tide rock platforms do too. I position my camera and focus and wait till the sand stops swirling, try to catch the light from the right direction. Mostly, because there is no view finder, I am shooting blind. I was trying to get a good shot of a submerged shell and I got a surprise bonus of a little shrimp.


It makes me want to learn to scuba dive.
Have a good week,
Val.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, look at that - I had to enlarge before I could spot the shrimp, and there it is. What a fantastic shot, and I also am amazed at the gorgeous green colour of the seaweed. If you start to scuba dive, who knows what you will shoot then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, a lot safer than scuba diving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one Val.. I'll leave the scuba diving to you ☺

    ReplyDelete